Friday, January 4, 2008

How Mr. Sterling got a blog...



I am Sterling's big sister I have my own blog and Sterling's been wanting to follow in my footsteps and get one too. Tonight he asked me if he could have his own blog. I had to think about it for a minute , it's alot of responsibility in my opinion. As I was pondering he said a few words that made my answer yes. " I will do the dishes for you for a week " so of course like any 14 year old who hates doing the dishes, I said yes! So I will be monitoring all of his posts and making sure he doesn't get himself into trouble ( that's what big sisters are for ) and from time and time again you will be hearing from me on this blog. So here we go I am proud to present my 9 year old handsome, mature brother who has big hopes and dreams to be an author and here is his first post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute introduction for your handsome brother love grandma rochelle

TracyB said...

You both are such wonderful kids, I love you both so much!