Friday, January 4, 2008

Myself

THE life of, Mr. Sterling is pretty cool. I likes games, scary movies,t.v., basketball ,soccer and dogs well doesn't everyone? My favorite t.v. show is the Simpson's , the funniest show to even exist.

I just moved into another place and I Know how hard it is. I've been for a long time. We had a Penske truck and it was harsh especially after getting trapped in a common persons flower bed. (DITCH).

My school has been great, I've made alot of friends. One of my friend's name is Skyler Sparks my best Friend. We've hung out together for the whole year of school, well at least some of it! I haven't finished my school year in fact I'm only on winter break. Now you now what it was like to be in my life.

3 comments:

YaYa said...

I like your life. It sounds REALLY cool Miss you!
*Kara*

Anonymous said...

How nice to read your upbeat comments about you life. Life is good Sterling and I am glad you are experiencing that. Love grandma ro

Sterling Tull said...

thanks for looking! I hope you see my new blog. Its a movie review blog, and it's horror month. i will be posting horror movie trailers. No rated R, though. Because my mom won't let me. I'm just a kid.